Installation of the ALL Lighting System
The control system is supplied in 2 parts
A. Digital Control Panel
A link cable is required to connect to the below PSU housing – Max distance 5m
2 lighting lanes 5 x core cable // 3 lighting lanes 6 x core cable // 4 lighting lanes 7 x core cable (all in 1.5mm)
B. PSU Housing
Power management housing, contains the following:
• 230/240v – Mains supply connection/termination
• Light connection – Light lane connection/s points (48v supply)
• PSU’s – Power supply/s for each light lanes – 48v / 10Amp / 480w per unit (correct at time of print)
• 12v – Power-Supply for the digital control panel (AL020 above – link cable required / 1.5mm)
• LINK – Connection points for the digital control box “link-points” (link cable required / 1.5mm)
The Power-supplies have inbuilt thermal overload protection, with added lighting lane protection provided via
in-line quick-blow fuses (12A // 32mm glass).
Lighting Lane Wiring
It is required that a return (ring) is installed – using 5 x core cable
3 x core: +V / -V & Signal cable) Earth cable is not required (Low Voltage system)
2 x spare cores: +V / -V required to complete the return (ring), back to lane connection point.
The signal cable does not require a return and can terminate at the last lighting unit of each lane.
100< metres (or less) = 1.5mm // 100> metres (or more) = 2.5mm
Wiring diagram available on request.
Lighting lane POWER cables should be connected into the PSU Housing at the indicated points: +V / -V
Lighting lane SIGNAL cables should be connected into the PSU Housing at the indicated point: Signal